~*{The Cool Random Gamers}*~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a silly forum where we like video games and being RaNdOm :P Other then that, feel free to join XD (unreality roleplay forum taking place in 2014)

HomeCalendarGalleryLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

wolf roleplay

Go down 
+3
xXVxXBigPimpinXxVXx
The Bread Queen
xXeternaldarkwolfXx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xXeternaldarkwolfXx

xXeternaldarkwolfXx

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 11:27 pm

eternal: *looks at the moon and sighs* i miss my home

magicalcupcakegirl222 likes this post

Back to top Go down
xXeternaldarkwolfXx

xXeternaldarkwolfXx

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 11:29 pm

//i forgot my character is named eternal and shes a black wolf with wings and a red heart necklace, she has a scar on her right eye but she covers it with her bangs. alsoshe wants to become Pack Leader but she still needs to do training

Back to top Go down
The Bread Queen

The Bread Queen

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 12:15 am

My OC Name Is Thunder Dash But He Is A Pony Can He Be In This Roleplay? He Is In My Profile Picture

Back to top Go down
xXeternaldarkwolfXx

xXeternaldarkwolfXx

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 2:43 am

The Bread Queen wrote:
My OC Name Is Thunder Dash But He Is A Pony Can He Be In This Roleplay? He Is In My Profile Picture

yeah but i think he should be a wolf so it`s easier

Back to top Go down
The Bread Queen

The Bread Queen

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 2:17 pm

But He Is A Pegasus From My Little Pony (I Don't Know If You Heard Of It But It's Pretty Good) So Yeah :/ Idk But Maybe He Can Just Be A Wolf-Pony Hybrid In The AU

Back to top Go down
xXVxXBigPimpinXxVXx

xXVxXBigPimpinXxVXx

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 3:23 pm

Sixshot: *walking through forest head dipped* WHO ARE YOU? *he growls, his long tail raising and puffing up*
(I'm going to make a post about his appearance soon so make sure to go check that)

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
insanityderp
Admin
insanityderp

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 5:08 pm

itroll8yearolds wrote:
Gawd this is so fucking cringe. Get a life or something instead of pretending to be animals.

No... just... no... That's really mean and unneccessary. I don't like having to do this but you've gotten on my bad side. Ban time No
Back to top Go down
https://coolrandomgamers.forumotion.com
xXx1337_5N1P3RxXx

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 7:43 am

I howl into the wind, my awesome haircut smacking against the trees nearby.
I know that no one can find me out here in this bleak land, so covered in despair and ridden with fleas as it is.
My mate, Paddya, calls out to me,
"PC! PC! Come back in the cave, PC!"
But I cannot hear her,
All I can see is my destiny and I run out into the distance, into the bright light that is what I've been missing, my whole life.

((Does anyone have any notes? I'm trying to get back into writing...)
Back to top Go down
ApolloFrosr

ApolloFrosr

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 8:13 pm

((Hello I think your writing is really good xXx1337_5N1P3RxXx. Also really cool username and character))

I brush past the dark foliage, holding a knife in my jaws as blood drips from my mouth. I barely escaped alive, but luckily I only got this scar on my neck. But it's bleeding pretty badly so I should find help soon.
I hear a howl in the distance carried by the wind. And look across the bleak land and see a wolf in the distance. He is only a speck in the dark land but I howl out and hope he will hear me.

((That wolf is you hopefully that's okay I think it will be cool if they meet and maybe he can help me take care of my wounds from the battle I was just in))

xXx1337_5N1P3RxXx likes this post

Back to top Go down
xXeternaldarkwolfXx

xXeternaldarkwolfXx

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 8:15 pm

//u guys sound really good at roleplaying ive never wrote it like that before

*eternal starts howling too cause she hears them but she lives far away so she doesnt know where they are but hopefully howling can help her find more of her kind*

Back to top Go down
ApolloFrosr

ApolloFrosr

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 8:24 pm

((Don't worry we can find you if you want and we can make like a pack or something))

My ear twitches as I hear a howl but it doesn't come from the wolf in the distance, it comes from farther away so I turn my head and look around for other wolves that maybe I can get help or find more friends since I am a very kind wolf despite all my scars and my knife in my mouth.
Still anyways I walk towards the wolf in the distance who howled before because maybe he is closer and can help me maybe with my bleeding wounds

Back to top Go down
xXx1337_5N1P3RxXx

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 9:25 am

((Don't worry guys I've got this))
I turn my head, my totally cool long flowing black hair flows in the wind going against my face. I hear the howls of the other two wolves in the distance and I can see both of them with my great vision (despite the hair). I howl back louder and start pitter-pattering fastly to the first one's location. I see him bleeding and I try to run as fast as my paws will carry me.
But then I notice the knife that is in his mouth dripping with blood. A foe, perhaps?
No, this is what my glowing wolf destiny is calling for in me.
These three wolves, they are my purpose, the light that has driven me away from my wolf wife, Paddya.
I MUST save this wolf, and we will find the other one too.
As I finally reach him, I pull the knife out of his tired mouth and use it to cut some of my luscious locks ((I don't know if this is allowed, I usually just roleplay by myself so I don't know how we can interact)
I use my now-frayed strands of hair to wrap around the wound quickly. It turns red, which is a totally cool color for hair to be, and I make sure it's secured tight (but not too tight)
"There you go, stranger. Sorry for stealing your knife there, it is just what I had to do. My name is Personal Computer, but you can just call me PC...That's what my wife used to call me."
Back to top Go down
ApolloFrosr

ApolloFrosr

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 8:46 pm

((Yeah don't worry you can do that in roleplays usually I think so don't worry))
"Thank you" I say to PC and I'm very grateful "my name is Robin"
My fur is dark red like bricks and it's very scruffy. I look at PC beautiful hair and feel sad because he had to cut it but only a little bit sad.
"We should go find that other wolf because maybe they are in trouble" I say and look out at the dark sky and the cloudy land even though it hurts my neck since my wounds are fresh still from fighting the battle with another wolf.
Back to top Go down
xXVxXBigPimpinXxVXx

xXVxXBigPimpinXxVXx

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 9:14 pm

(Is Sixshot still in this btw? There's already a lot of people in this rp so it's fine if not)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wolf roleplay
Page 1 of 1